The Links at Mustang Creek
- Location: Yukon/Mustang, Oklahoma
- Type: Public, non-muni (part of Lindsey Golf Network)
- Course Reviews:
- (9 holes): Not as much fun as the Links at OKC, but I like the scenic views of the adjacent pastures on some of the holes. Also, I should mention that the manager of this course is a stickler on the dress code, so no t-shirts, etc.No tee times are necessary, just show up.
- Food and Drink: Unknown
- Website: http://www.lindseygolf.com/links-at-mustang-creek
- Special Note:This course is part of the Lindsey Golf Network, so a non-resident annual membership at one course in the course gives you have free green fees (but not carts) at the other courses. This is one of the best deals in town, as a non-resident family membership at The Links at OKC is currently running $650/year, which includes the bonus of access to the outdoor pool, gym, tennis, disco golf, etc. One important detail — get your membership at a 9 hole Lindsey Course, as the 18 hole courses (i.e. Norman) are more expensive.