Lake Hefner GC
- Location: Oklahoma City
- Type: OKC Municipal
- Course Reviews:
- North (18 holes): Mostly flat but a lot of water features. I’ve only played it once but would like to try it again.
- South (18 holes): Some elevation changes and water features, but not as scenic at the north course. I like to play this one (either walking or riding) during their twilight times when it is much cheaper.
- Academy/Par 3 (3 holes): A very fun course for beginners. No tee times are needed, so this is a good one to play when the other courses are full. Price is $6.75, and you play each hole 2-3 times.
- Food and Drink: Nice cafe with food, soft drinks and beer but also allows outside food and drink (3.2 ABW beer and soft drinks) on the course.
- Website: http://www.okcgolf.com/lakehefner